Engineering services - help with the planning application process

Between your dream of a log home and the actual realization, there is often the hurdle of the “building application”, which in most cases you cannot overcome alone. This makes it all the more important to be able to rely on a competent engineering partner who is also familiar with log construction. Here you will find help with the planning application process.

Our engineering partner:

Engineering office for structural engineering
Sebastian Schulze, Dipl.-Ing. (FH)
Dennis-Gabor-Strasse 2
14469 Potsdam
Phone: 0331 - 58 11 99 0
Fax: 0331 - 58 11 99 5
If required, our cooperation partner offers you
Research, basic investigations
Preliminary planning and design planning
Complete building applications
Creation of architectural drawings
Static calculations according to EC standard
Living space calculations
Energy demand calculations
Different regulations in the respective federal states
In some federal states, there are regulations that prevent our partner from submitting building applications. If this is the case, it would be necessary to consult a local architect authorized to submit building plans. However, the static evaluation can be carried out by our engineering partner. Simply contact us and we will check whether a building application can be submitted by our partner in your federal state.
What does a building application cost?
As different types of submission and engineering services are sometimes required in the individual federal states, which may mean additional work for the architect/engineer, it is best to obtain a quote from us or directly from the engineering firm. You can find out more about this topic by clicking here under "Building application".